1. Describe WE in three words.
(immediately) WTF, haha. No, don’t write that. (after some thinking) I’d say: warm, ridiculous and (very) spontaneous.
2. Between 10 000 rats and 50 eagles, which would you choose to have on your side in a fight? (The one you don’t choose will be against you)
The eagles. They are safe in the air. They can attack whenever they like. When they want to rest, they simply fly to a safe place. Strategy matters.
3. What did you want to become when you were a kid?
A veterinarian. But that was difficult with a pet hair allergy.
4. Pitch a night dream you recently had or remember?
With some other people I climbed over a giant garden gnome, lying on its back.
5. What’s your final meal before your death penalty?
Mom’s lasagna, with minced meat.
6. How would you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
I actually discussed that recently with my parents. It depends on the location, but generally I would loot a supermarket, steal a farm outside town, find a dog, fence the farm and grow my own vegetables.
7. How many colors of the rainbow can you honestly make out?
All of them.
8. Which century would you go visit, or to live?
Depends whether I could change anything there, as in time travel. If I would have some impact, I wouldn’t go. If I wouldn’t, I’d visit Jesus or the Middle Ages. But I wouldn’t stay.
9. September 18th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. How will you participate?
I switch my Minecraft interface to “Pirate Speak”.
10. Are you a black horse or a white horse?
Neither, duh, Imma unicorn, bitch.