Character Wackyparse – Tjitse Wolf
We interviewed the cast of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. What we didn’t tell our interviewees, was what kind of questions we would ask them. So here is a perfectly correct representation of Tjitse. Enjoy!
1. Tjitse, what’s the first word you ever learned?
2. Have you ever had herring? Describe it!
Yes. Fishy. I like the onion you get with it more than the fish.
3. Should there be a wall between The US and Mexico?
No. But there should be a wall around Trump.
4. What if Trump walked up to you in the street and asked for change, what would you tell him?
‘Real change comes from within’.
5. How many cows are there in The Netherlands?
More than there are people…?
6. How would you describe what water looks like to someone who’s always been blind?
7. Do you hold any records?
I am the quickest among my friends at JetPunk, a quiz to name all the countries in the world: 5 min 36 sec.
8. Did your parents plan to have you?
They planned four kids and something went wrong in the first pregnancy. If that first one would have been, I wouldn’t have.
9. How would you describe Dutch food?
Culinary, cultural anemia. Like, if I could never eat Dutch food again, I would be fine with it.
10. Do you crumple or fold your toilet paper?
Fold it. Crumpling is less effective.
11. Now describe WE in 3 words
Creative. Expressive. Joyful.
12. Are you a black horse or a white horse?
I’m fifty shades of grey.
Written by Alexandra Granberg.